- Teacher: ZAINURIN BIN ABD RAHMAN 1769
- Teacher: TUNKU BADARIAH BINTI TUNKU AHMAD 1870
- Teacher: MOHD. FEHAM BIN MD GHALIB 1929
- Teacher: GAIRUZAZMI BIN MAT GHANI 2565
- Teacher: FAIZAH IDRUS 3048
- Teacher: ISARJI BIN HJ. SARUDIN 422
- Teacher: MOHD. SHUKRI BIN NORDIN 4403
- Teacher: HAMWIRA SAKTI BIN YAACOB 4870
- Teacher: SHAHRIZAL IDZUAN BIN WAHAB ABDUL RAHMAN 4920
- Teacher: SYAMSUL BAHRIN BIN ABDUL HAMID 5306
- Teacher: LIHANNA BINTI BORHAN 5967
- Teacher: MOHD BURHAN BIN IBRAHIM 6559
- Teacher: NOOR AZIAN BT. MOHAMAD ALI 6856
- Teacher: ROSNANI BT HASHIM 7365
- Teacher: KAMAL J I BADRASAWI 7538
- Teacher: AINOL MADZIAH BT. ZUBAIRI 780
- Teacher: JOHARRY B. OTHMAN 802
- Teacher: PLF MOHD. NADZRIN WAHAB
Google Apps for Education arrived on the scene ten years ago with a vision to help teachers and students share and learn together in innovative ways. Since then, Google have added products like Google Classroom and Hangouts — tools that transcend the meaning of what an app means today, tools that are powerful alone but even better when they work together. In 2016, Google introduced a new name for Google Apps for Education that better reflects the collaborative power of these tools and reinforces our dedication to teachers and students: G Suite for Education.
G Suite for Education is the same set of apps that we know and love—Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and more— but designed with new intelligent features that make work easier and bring teachers and students together. Because Google believe that when students and teachers break down silos and have collaborative tools for their classroom, amazing learning can happen.
This particular training session is to help our academic staff take advantage of the powerful features of G Suite for Education and integrate the features into their teaching.