Dear students, salam.
If you face problems to connect to the Internet with the IIUM-Student WiFi connection, try to troubleshoot the problem with the following step:
- If your page appears “This page is not private”, select/click the word “Advanced” at the bottom. Then click “proceed to captivepotal.xx.xxx”
- Note : If the link is missing, please clear the browser history first
If the captive portal does not appear for you to enter your username and password try the following steps:
- Please check your IP address and DNS setting. Make sure they are set to dynamic.
- Download AdwCleaner software, scan and clean (search adwcleaner on Google and download, it is free). After cleaning with AdwCleaner, restart your PC and try to connect to IIUM-Student wifi again.
- Disable web protection on your antivirus software.
Information Technology Division