Students working on Voluntary Basis-Waqaf Time
- To inculcate within IIUM students the concept of Budi (virtue) for ummatic vision
- To inculcate the culture of ‘waqaf’ among our students. Not only ‘waqaf’ in terms of material but also ‘waqaf’ in terms of time, energy and expertise
- To produce IIUM students with holistic or versatile personality
Where to register your name to join this programme ?
All of you can contribute your voluntary work and register your name in offices in IIUM as follows :-
- Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD)
- SHAS Mosque
- Counseling and Career Services Centre
- Entrepreneurship Development Centre
- University Centre for Community Engagement (UCCE/BUDI)
Please go to Welfare Management Unit, Student Affairs and Development Division, IIUM Gombak or call 03-6196 4405/4401 to get more information regarding this programme.
The University hopes many students will participate to show that many of our students are willing to work on voluntary basis.
WELFARE MANAGEMENT UNIT
STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
Disclaimer : The above announcement is provided by another party.
ITD reserves its right and is not responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will not be entertained.